Project Manager (B2C Software)
Leadership & Management
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be working with a well-funded, digital therapeutics (DTx) company that already has 5 SaMD (software as a medical device) products and more already in development. These products are B2C, and cover both SaaS and mobile solutions.
- Still a growing organization, this will be the first internal Project Manager. You’ll need to work with both internal and external teams.
- While you will be a PM, you will have general Scrum Master responsibilities as well.
- Help define internal processes related to the project manager function within the company. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow into leading a PMO or eventually moving into product management.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong software PM background specific to B2C SaaS/mobile commercial product software.
- Ability to create project plans from scratch. Milestones, timelines, status updates, etc., you need to be able to fully own the PM function.
- A deep understanding of Agile software development and software development processes (ex. version control, bug tracking, etc.).
- Ability to own Scrum Master duties (ex. managing daily scrums and sprints, product backlogs, release management, etc.).
- Experience working with Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Certifications of interest include PMP, CSM, ACP, and SaFE.