Inside Sales / Sales Development Rep (SDR) (Open to Remote Near Atlanta)
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be working in inside sales for an exciting SaaS/experience platform focused on social impact initiatives.
- This is a B2B role, and initially, a lot of the clients are in the advertising or AdTech arena.
- Your audience is typically at an executive or management level.
- While this is an outbound sales role, “warm” leads will be provided. That said, you must be comfortable with cold calling.
- You’ll be working directly with the CEO in helping build out the new Atlanta office.
- You won’t simply be another cog in the wheel, your input will be sought and expected as this shop builds out its sales team. That includes stack selection, processes, etc. This is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting to have ample opportunity to grow.
- This is a greenfield role. You must be comfortable working with baseline resources.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven background in Inside Sales.
- Comfortable with cold calling and working from warm leads to initiate meetings (both phone and video).
- For this role, we need someone who understands digital advertising. Things like cookie depreciation, CTV (Connected TV), etc. Ideally, this person will come from an AdTech or Media Sales background.
- Any previous SaaS Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (email, social media, phone, and video).
- A drive to help make the world a better place. This is a social impact platform, so we need someone who truly cares about social issues.
- Someone who won’t get frustrated working from spreadsheets while the full tech stack is determined. No, that does not mean this startup has a short runway. It is well-funded and already generating ample revenue. It simply comes down to wanting the right ecosystem in place. But, if that would be a point of frustration, this isn’t the right role for you.